Looking at a new bike

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue May 25 15:07:30 PDT 2010

<<I found a beautiful ZZR1200 here today.  I'm going to go take a look at
it!
 I love my GPZ, but I've always had a special place for a silver ZZR :D.
 Anyone here had one, or know much about them?  It would make it worth it to
me if the forks didn't scare me hitting hard turns like the GPZ does.>>

Loved that bike! A friend had one for about 4 seasons and it was great.
Handled fantastci

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;