Looking at a new bike

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 16:29:53 PDT 2010

Charles,
Don C French <dondiego at evansville.net>;
 owns one, I rode it on the southern Indy run a 2 years ago. One of the kindest
men I've ever met. He let me ride his prize ZZR-1200 it was the smoothest bike
I've ever rode. As I buzzed along a nice hilly but straight stretch, I glanced back
to check on everyone and they were all dots in the mirrors.
I then looked down at the speedo and saw I was in triple digits.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48563684@N00/1176296529/sizes/m/in/set-72157601559741507/
I remember his wife was ill.

Also Didn't Dave Beard buy one too?

Jerry lost in China.