rappin Toyota van - no GPZ content

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Fri May 28 09:41:00 PDT 2010

Hey Peter!

Very cool, IMHO.

Although you never met her, I feel the need to let you know:  Claudia Jordan, my ex-wife and mother of our only child Elliot, has passed away yesterday.  She fought an long and hard battle with cancer for more than 14 years and it won.  I am glad she is no longer in pain and hopefully she looks down upon what Elliot and I do from here on out and approves.  I tell this to you since although we're not hang out buddies, I do certainly respect and like you.  Ever since you and Roberto friended me up, for just being a Lister, I knew you were cool.  So with that in mind, I tell you this since it affect me so deeply.  I am very very sad.

Aloh nui loa

Ron Jordan