GPS Options?

Robert Bessara (bessara.com) robert at bessara.com
Fri Nov 12 18:46:16 PST 2010

OK..

I admit...
Normally I just click "Delete" everytime someone brings up a GPS navigation unit.

Buuuut, now there is a chance that I'll be in California a while for work... I'm actually looking for a Car/Motorcycle GPS unit.

The last (and only) time I used one was when I was stuck in California during 9/11.
Drove from San Francisco to Bakersfield, and when I pressed the button for "Find me a gas station" or "Find me a store" it said "Does not compute!!"

I'm sure that technology has progressed a bit in the last decade..

Any recommendations for a car/motorcycle unit?

Mahalo!

Robert