Replacement for GPZ and Trip in California?

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Tue Oct 26 17:28:23 PDT 2010

I think you're mixing up the pre-2007 Bandit 1200's and the current
Bandit 1250's.

The 1250 is water cooled and fuel-injected.  It's a torque-laden
sweetheart of a bike to ride.

It's my wife's "big bike" for touring or just having fun going fast.
For her it's a bit heavy at 550-some pounds;  we did lower the
suspension so she could get her feet on the ground more firmly; and of
course, she's added a couple of decorations that sorta embarrass me to
be seen on it. :)