was Fork brace, now RaceTech cartridge emulators

Randy noneofyourbusiness tuner_delorean at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 16:49:58 PDT 2011

the cartridges sound nice, but I doubt my wallet could afford? as mentioned about a group buy? I would have to know of a price, to figure out if it could be juggled.

actually if it wasnt for me having OT this week because of the 4th coming up, I probably wouldnt have said yes, depending on when the full amount was due, with me having 3 truck payments, 2 mortgages, plus utilities, & cost of living, food gas etc, & wife works part time, it kills me. 1 more payment on 1 truck, & 4 more on another, whew. I bought a super nice low mileage truck, almost 3 years ago not expecting to blow my main truck up, that was a 1993 Toyota I had bought new so replaced my main truck with another soso truck, a 1985 Toyota 1 ton 4cyl 5 speed, & financed for 1 1/2 year, I want to keep my pet as a pet & not make it a daily driver, it is a 1995 Isuzu with 55,XXX original 2 owner miles, completely cherry, have put 12,XXX miles on it in almost 3 years, it has all records since new, & was always garaged, no rust, no dents, I just couldnt bring myself to park it in a grocery store parking lot everyday. I am a meat cutter, & buggies hit
 vehicles, last truck had grill broke out, several headlights, side lights, & numerous dents in the side, & several employees have busted tail lights right now, & one a busted headlight, & he just replaced 1 & 2 days later other side was hit, & store refuses to pay for any damage, signs up everywhere that they are not responsible, so I picked up the soso truck & have gotten good service out of it, & then wife totalled her car, only had liability, & decided she wanted a truck, found her a low mileage 1 owner S10 1994 model, with 91,XXX miles, I dont care for vehicles built after 1995 with OBII, so I stay with pre-96 oh well LIFE....

Randy