Western Canadian Rain Festival - A LONG Trip Report

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Jul 4 10:08:25 PDT 2012

Hi Drew,

I had the original Roadsmarts on the trip.  I used the Pilot Roads on my
last trip to Canada, but while they squared of faster than I thought they
should, they held up much better.  I'm going to look at the Pilot Roads
again, but this trip makes me long for the old Dunlop D205's.  I always got
7K plus out of a set and they didn't square off as badly as these newer
tires do.  I don't get it with these dual compound tires, in theory they
should wear better, but instead they seem to wear worse, IMHO.

Charles S.