Western Canadian Rain Festival - A LONG Trip Report

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Thu Jul 5 02:52:36 PDT 2012

> I also just got back from my summer vacation. 17 mountain passes in the
> Pyrenees and the Alps travelled in two weeks. For someone living in a

Sweet! That sounds like a good trip..I hope you did not get too much rain.

> country where the highest peak is some 584 ft AMSL this is just HEAVEN!
> Total mileage on the trip was 4400 km (2735 miles) excluding 1800 km
> (1118 miles) auto train from Hamburg, Germany to Narbonne, southern

Next time you get to France, drop me a line please!

> @Alex, George,
> On June 27 I spotted a Swiss registered blue GPZ going downhill on the
> southern side of Passo dello Stelvio, Italy. Would that by any chance
> have been any of you?

I think we're both on the faster red one (I'm sure for myself, I think
George's replacement GPZ is red, too).

kind regards
Alex

--
First Person - is it a game or reality? Order now:
https://www.createspace.com/3709749