GPZList Digest, Vol 68, Issue 2

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Thu Jul 5 23:16:58 PDT 2012

I have the same problem with my HJC The mechanisn sticks back, releasing the visor + in the hot weather you can't crack the visor as the smallest opening isabout 3".
Note to Charles if you want your raingear to hold up - don't fart in it.
Nice report.
I'm waiting to be picked up in Bucharest to start my ride. Couple of days rental then joining a tour.
http://rideinromania.com/
Some nice looking scenery with 2 legs walking around Bucharest - no Walmart fatties here..

Pete S

proved