Front brake - trapped air

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Sat Jul 21 15:23:05 PDT 2012

Bill,

Yes, I did ride the bike recently. More specifically about 4400 km's
(2735 miles) going uphill and downhill in the Pyrenees and the Alps,
just three weeks ago :-) Some of the French roads were quite bumpy, so
if there were any bubbles that could be shaken loose I guess that trip
would have made it... It can still brake hard, but the lever has to be
pulled almost all the way to the handle bar....

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ (ABS)
Denmark