First Ride of the season

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Mon May 13 07:22:00 PDT 2013

How tall are you?  I can't ride my 95' for more than an hour without
feeling beat up and tired.  I rode my bike from Detroit to Bay City last
fall, and that was about as far as I'd ever want to go on mine.  The wind
on the freeway beats my head up, and I'm leaning over a bit far.  I've got
gel grips, and a corbin seat, but those just seem to make long rides suck
less.  I'm 6', and it seems to put the air flow over the windscreen right
above my chin.  Just enough to make it loud, and make my helmet dance
around.  The only relief I get on the freeway is leaning on the tank, but
that makes my back hurt after a few mins.