was First Ride, now fork seal cleaner tool & back to first ride.

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed May 15 17:34:49 PDT 2013

> However
> the memory could be a little better... Got colder in the
> evening...4°C,
> Surprise!

this is true Mr Robison.  About 2 weeks ago I visited my daughter in
Penetanguishene.  My grandson Rhys gave me a cold that has had me
feeling like I've had a 2 week hang over.  All I can hope is he is
having as hard a time finding his pecker after me having to pull him
out of his face plant in Georgian Bay as I'm having finding mind after
last night's ride.   Its a sittin' down to pee time.

Jim