Ardèche

GPZ1100ABS gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 06:43:49 PDT 2014

Very nice picture - and very nice weather too :) I went through Ardèche
several years ago - very beautiful area with very curvy roads. Back then
there was a camp site in St. Remèze that was owned by a Dane, Allan
Jørgensen. I don't think it's there any more. He had been an air traffic
control assistant in Copenhagen ACC prior to becoming camp site owner.
I'd like to go back to Ardèche some time though, but I always end up
heading for my favourite mountain range, the Pyrenees. Criss-crossed
them in 2012, went through 14 mountain passes then plus a few in the Alps :)

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark