ZX9R conversion

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Jun 10 15:14:32 PDT 2014

Paul is correct.  I had one of these when I found my Koni so I sold it.
The first year of that model actually ahs the correct spring rate and
doesn't have to be changed.  The later years had a softer spring.  I also
can't remember the year it was for some reason, but IIRC it was around the
same time as the GPZ.

Charles S.