My pipe exploded..

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:04:01 PDT 2014

So, my GPZ is quite a bit louder than it should be anyway.  When I bought
my exhaust, Annitori "Upgraded" my silencer to a Micron pipe.  I don't know
why they call it a silencer, because it can literally be heard over a mile
away.  This morning, I noticed it's louder than usual.  I look, and there's
a GIANT hole in the pipe!  Looks like it just blew a chunk of it off.
 Metal is torn, batting is hanging out.  So, never buy a Micron pipe guys.
 Piece of garbage!  I inquired to Annitori about what other pipes they
sell.  Hopefully something that doesn't suck again.