My pipe exploded..

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 16 08:21:02 PDT 2014

Actually I have to very much disagree with you.  I have a Micron on my yzf 600 for over a decade and it still sounds and looks fantastic.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of Cool Stuff.
Rlangelojr. Com

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

my exhaust, Annitori "Upgraded" my silencer to a Micron pipe.  I don't know
why they call it a silencer, because it can literally be heard over a mile
away.  This morning, I noticed it's louder than usual.  I look, and there's
a GIANT hole in the pipe!  Looks like it just blew a chunk of it off.
Metal is torn, batting is hanging out.  So, never buy a Micron pipe guys.
Piece of garbage!  I inquired to Annitori about what other pipes they
sell.  Hopefully something that doesn't suck again.
it as such, you are violating the micapeak.com terms of service.