For Sale a piece of GPZ history

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 19 10:53:13 PDT 2014

You must be a salesman, and if not you missed your calling.

<<
Hello all!
      A GPZ list lurker here, from GA. I am on my 2nd '96 as I very
foolishly sold my first one about 10 years ago. Long story short I tracked
down Dondiego and he sold me the seat off of his old love "Rock and Roll
Red".  It is a Corbin in very good condition, basket weave pattern and red
piping. No rips or tears and the foam is still in firm condition. After I
got it a smooth leather, no piping color, like I had on my 1st come came up
on Ebay and I got it.
      So instead of hoarding two seats, I am offering the more famous
one...Dondiego's  for sale. $160 shipped in the lower 48. Sir Don says that
he still has the back rest and brackets for it.
      Email me at shamrocstables at earthlink.net for pics, etc. First posted "
I'll take it gets it.
             Ride safe,
                Randy>>