SRX E-Bay ad

GPZer gpzer at copper.net
Thu Sep 18 08:30:25 PDT 2014

Very nice

--- wkdenton at verizon.net wrote:

From: "William K Denton" <wkdenton at verizon.net>
To: "Peter T." <GPZER at copper.net>
Cc: "Nagle, Chip" <kingmile at comcast.net>, "Laird, Allan" <Allan.Laird at faa.gov>
Subject: SRX E-Bay ad
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:00:36 -0400

I don't use E-Bay very often anymore, but in this case I'm willing to pay
the extra fees in exchange for a larger audience for my SRX sale. Please
feel free to forward this email to anyone who you feel may be interested in
this interesting and rare vehicle. Thanks very much.

To view this ad on eBay, please go to the eBay website at eBay.com and enter
item number 131299027036 in the search box at the top of the eBay home page.

William K. Denton
wkdenton at verizon.net
215-428-3981 home
267-980-7788 cell

it as such, you are violating the micapeak.com terms of service.