GPZList Digest, Vol 101, Issue 1

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Apr 9 09:07:15 PDT 2015

Mike/Jim,

Having a wife and a lot of friends in the insurance business, they all tell
me to shop around because different insurance company's often have
different experiences with the same car or motorcycle.  TD may have had bad
experiences with the GPZ, but Allstate may have had a good experience with
them.  It all depends, but in any case it pays to shop around.

Charles S.