Upgrades to the old girl

Ped gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 02:57:16 PST 2015

I'll be anxious to hear about your experiences with the new rotors. Do
they have a name? A German friend of mine ordered a set of EBC rotors
and pads for his GPZ a few years ago, but he returned them because there
was no bite in them and he had to break real hard. And EBC is supposed
to be quality, as far as I know. Mine are still just above the minimum
thickness, but the day will come where they must be replaced.

*Ped*
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark