NOS parts to sell

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Thu Feb 26 17:02:30 PST 2015

Hi, guys...

My GPZ has been gone for awhile, but I still have a pile of parts,
hopefully one of you can take them off my hands?  I'd prefer to box it
all up and send to one person, but if nobody bites, I'll split it out.

Here's a text listing I compiled for myself with conservative value from
various web sources like Ron Ayers, etc:

50    Galfer steel-braided lines, front brakes, +4", both lines to master
       cylinder (bypasses 2-into-1 fitting)
13    Spark plug gaskets
35    Head cover gasket
32    Front brake piston/spring/seal/covers
50    Front brake pads, Galfer semi-metallic (FD174G1054, FD179G1054)
15    Front brake seals ("packing")   4 each of 43049-1068 and -1092;
the 1092
       part appears to be for later bikes so I don't know exactly how I
got the
       1092's, maybe it was an equivalent part at the time I bought
them? Value
       reflects uncertainty.
15    4x NGK CR9EK (4548) spark plugs
??    Pile of misc new and used body/engine screws/bolts

All the listed bits are new-in-packaging, the 'misc' stuff is about half
packaged and half free-floating.

This adds up to about $220 but I don't expect that.

So I'll ask $150 or best offer.