Happy New Year Everyone

Lizca Luna-Mathis luna1956 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 5 05:29:57 PST 2015

Happy New Year my dear GPzer friends;)
Well, don't want to brag but down here in FL it has been exceptionally warm.
As a matter of fact, Vero Beach my home town has broken nation hot record a
couple of time these past weeks with upper 80 degrees so I have been riding
on a daily basis.
Me and my 95 "Hot Red" GPz1100  want to wish all and every one of you a good
and healthy 2015 and many miles to come!

Lizca Linnette Luna-Mathis