Running like crap

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:31:06 PDT 2015

On Tuesday I rode the GPz to work and it ran worse than it ever has. It was like the lean stumble I got with bad jetting or dirty carbs, but the problem was at all rpm. I'll check the ignition but I think it's related to the carbs. Has anyone ever tried riding with a failed diaphragm in one of the carbs? What about a failed float, possibly flooding one cylinder? I didn't ride much last year but I pulled the carbs and cleaned them out real well in 2013. The bike was running well last year and I laid it up with non-ethanol gas and fuel stabilizer last fall. I also started it and warmed it up twice over the winter.

Sent from my iPhone