What are these pods of which you speak?

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:05:29 PDT 2015

I had the K&N pod filter part numbers but I've misplaced my master file. Most agree that a DynoJet stage 1 kit is best with an aftermarket pipe and stock air box BUT use the stock springs for the slides. The low speed jet also needs to be a little bigger (not included with DynoJet kit). I'll look around this weekend and see if I can get more specific info. And if you do go with pod filters, you'll need a stage 3 jet kit.

Paul in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone