Alaska 2014 - Part 3

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Jun 11 20:30:43 PDT 2015

Ralph, actually, this trip had far less rain then the last one and most of
the days were fairly dry.  This is why we went in late July and early
August, to the drier months.  But it is Alaska, and when it rains, it
doesn't mess around.  I've also leaned how to dress for the rain and rarely
got wet other than my hands.  Considering all of the scenery and great
riding, the rain is a small bother.

Five of the 14 days on the bike were perfectly dry and none were rainy more
than a few hours or so.  It was a small price to pay for the privilege of
making this trip.

Charles S.