So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 19:59:02 PDT 2015

You're right, Steven.I have remained on the list, albeit as a lurker, for the past 10 years, since I traded in my Geeper for a zzr1200. And now that cycle is nearing completion because I am in the process of going after a used Ninja 1000.I remain for the reasons eloquently articulated by Don.For instance the recent sharing of road trips held my attention not least because they did not contain the type of self-promotion that squiddy bloggers love to indulge in. Rather they made interesting reading and extended the possibilities that are available and at the same time provided learning experiences for when you actually embark on one.similar. Also as I get older thoughts begin creeping in that maybe you are too old to tackle such a ride again and then a first hand account of the joys, trials, tribulations and satisfaction comes along to inspire you.  Heck, I even found myself wondering and googling where the hell are some of most bizarre place names I have ever encountered.So, guys, keep the list going even if it means reopening one of the epic threads: oils, tires (remember those?)And if there is anyone out there with a Ninja 1000, holler to me about it.Take care, and ride safe, guys.Randy from New Orleans.