Maine trip 6/19-6/22/15

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sat Jun 27 17:37:19 PDT 2015

<<Nice ride report. Sounds like fun.

Cadillac Mountain is the highest point along the eastern seaboard, but it's
not even close to the highest point in the east. It's not even in the top
ten. >>

Yeah then they lied to us, LOL. It definitely didn't feel like the highest
point I've been to on the east coast, so it made no sense to me. I did hear
it got very cold there as soon as the sun went down, so it had some height
to it. My buddy had gone back with his wife and took some photo's of the sun
setting.  Here's a video I shot of the loop road around Acadia.

https://youtu.be/RwjSFp-bZys

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com