Question regarding Givi Hard Luggage

Ped gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:43:53 PST 2016

If IRC the Givi's should come with a set of turn signals especially for
the luggage because the stock ones won't fit - unless a special bracket
is made for them. When I ordered my GPZ back in 1997 I ordered it with
the Givi's mounted. The handover of the bike was delayed one day because
the Monorack kit was a real bitch to install... ;) However, with the
luggage set taken off another GPZ it shouldn't be too difficult, but
yes, there is a turn signals issue. Sure the luggage set isn't coming
with turn signals? At least you should be able to see what was fitted to
them before so you can go and get some similar...?

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark