Question regarding Givi Hard Luggage

Ped gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 00:41:01 PST 2016

Yes, it appears that I inadvertently triggered the content filtering. I
apologize for that ;)

Right after I had pressed 'Send' I received a 'Your email message was
blocked' message containing what appeared to be a long logfile with a
lot of 'true' and 'false' statements, and at the bottom a 'Mildly
Offensive Triggered in Body' statement. Although the 'mildly offensive
word' wasn't mentioned I realized it was probably the bi..., but before
I got to rephrasing the message your answer quoting my message came
through, indicating that my message had been sent anyway. So I'm not
sure if the message was blocked at all, or just to some receivers...?

Hoping that the content filtering won't be triggered again I have
disguised the mildly offensive word below... ;)

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark