Question regarding Givi Hard Luggage

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Jan 27 05:43:33 PST 2016

Maybe there's still a little Viking left in the Danes!!!
Its been a long time since I moved the rear signals on the GPZ to
mount bags (GIVI & OEM).  I do remember having to buy some Harley
Davidson terminal bullets to solder on the ends of the wires to
connect to the female plugs.  Someone else said they soldered on
finishing nails.