Oldtimer..

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Mar 26 07:47:40 PDT 2016

Those are not nice places to visit.  My grandfather had an adventure
tour through there in 1881-82 followed up with an all expense paid
trip to Afghanistan courtesy of Queen Victoria & the Empire.
Apparently he wasn't well received by the locals in any of the places.
Only mad dogs & Englishmen stand out in the noon day sun.

Jim