The Autobahn......

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Fri Sep 9 07:01:48 PDT 2016

Given the speed swiss laws carry a minimum(!) prison sentence of 1y (up to
3y) plus a fine of up to 10k CHF plus you likely loose your vehicle.

As a first-time offender you will get out on probation depending on the
"mood" of society. If you fall onto a nasty, nasty public prosecutor he
might upper the limits and charge you with attempted homicide, even.