Aftermarket Seat

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Apr 12 09:02:02 PDT 2017

The ZX-11 and GPZ seats are not interchangeable.  I've had my GPZ's Corbin
seat for 20 years and it still looks good for its age, I liked it enough I
just bought one for my BMW.  You might find a used one on eBay if your
lucky, otherwise I would agree with Timothy and Steven to find someone to
modify your stock seat.  You can usually find a used stock seat on eBay so
you could keep riding until you get the modified one.

Charles S.