Euro tour

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Mon May 8 05:04:26 PDT 2017

Art, there are definitely recommended roads.The german automobile club has
cards downloadable as pdf here:

https://www.adac.de/reise_freizeit/motorrad/tourenkarten/default.aspx?ComponentId=40672&SourcePageId=0

The roads marked green are supposed to be "the best" and that's true for
the ones in my region.

If you happen to touch Switzerland or the Mt Blanc region, let me know :)

cheers
Alex

http://alexfinger.ch for pgp key etc