11-11-11

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Sun Nov 12 14:36:37 PST 2017

Hi GPZers:

One more to report...

Art in TO still riding my beautiful '95 Red. Don't get out as much as I used to, due to aches and pains and advancing years. Still, I'm staring 77 in the face and it still feels as good as ever to be out enjoying that rush of acceleration. The bike seems to run as good as ever and I wouldn't want any other. It fits me just fine and has more power that I dare use.

Good to hear from you all...

Art