GPZList Digest, Vol 129, Issue 2

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:23:12 PST 2018

I'm still here, but unfortunately the GPZ has been supplanted in the
garage. After 75000 miles,and 12 years, I finally got tired of goofing with
the leaky shifter shaft, and I'd fallen out of love with it. Picked up a
2002 ZRX1200 and the GPZ languished, so it was passed on to a young man
looking for a cheaper alternative for commuting than his Dodge 2500 diesel.
Hah, fooled him!

That said, I miss it now. The Rex s a commutasaurus, and I go way more
extralegal than I did on the GPZ, but it would totally have soldiered on if
I had been able to work out the little things that nagged after 12 years.
Hell, I had more into that bike in TIRES by the end than it cost me in the
first place.

Pics for reference on the Rex (and cause I'm a whore about showing off my
green addiction),

Don Wilcox (formerly Don in GJ)

https://i.imgur.com/YN8vPsJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gf4MHjr.jpg