Anyone need an owner's manual?

luna1956 luna1956 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 11 14:19:09 PDT 2018

I'll take it! If anyone else doesn't want it. 95 gpz 1100 right?Lizca

Sent from my Sprint Phone.
-------- Original message --------From: Philip Hamm <philbike20 at hotmail.com> Date: 5/11/18  3:08 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Lizca Luna Mathis <luna1956 at bellsouth.net> Subject: Anyone need an owner's manual?
I still have the owner's manual for my '95.  Anyone need one?  I can send it to you.  Email me.

-Philip Hamm
703.944.7623

it as such, you are violating the lists.micapeak.com terms of service.