Happy New Year!!!

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Dec 31 19:26:31 PST 2019

I was thinking that I've been on this list for over 20 years now and sure
met a lot of very nice people I now call friends.

I'm coming up on 24 years of owning my GPZ and though technology has mostly
passed it by, I still enjoy it and am working to keep it going for the
foreseeable future.  This winter I will treat it to a thorough carb clean
and have some other minor work planned for it.  I'm also working on
acquiring a complete set of body work so I can have a fresh set of bodywork
painted for it.  Just need an upper fairing and the small piece that goes
above the tail light to have them all. I was able to obtain a set of the
original tank decals which haven't been available for a long time and I
recently cataloged my GPZ parts inventory so I can keep it looking and
running good for a long time to come.

Anyway, a very Happy New Year to you all and many safe travels wherever and
whatever you ride!

Regards,

Charles S.