was What's it worth?, now more good news on tires

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Tue Mar 5 09:46:39 PST 2019

Well, if they're really only worth ~$1,800, then mine is worth more to me than to any potential buyer. In fact, I'm planning my next XC trip as we speak, this time following the first transcontinental road in the USA, c1915, AKA The Lincoln Highway. Gonna give my new Bridgestone T31 GTs tires a good test.

Awesome sale and rebate going on right now at www.americanmototire.com

BATTLAX SPORT TOURING T31 GT 170/60ZR-17 	$127
BATTLAX SPORT TOURING T31 GT 120/70ZR-17 	$101
Plus Free S/H

Add to that a $60 rebate directly from Bridgestone (rebate form link on www.americanmototire.com website) which brings the final cost down to $168, which is unheard of in this day and age of expensive radial sport touring rubber.

Just an FYI for those of us who still own the mighty ZX1100-E

William K. Denton
Lazarus CycleWorks
“We Breathe New Life into Old Bikes”
wkdenton at verizon.net