GPZList Digest, Vol 143, Issue 2

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Wed Sep 11 08:45:25 PDT 2019

From: Art Johnson <arthjohnson270 at gmail.com>
To: GPZ List <gpzlist at lists.micapeak.com>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Saying bye to summer..

Wife and I on circle tour from Venezia on RedGpz. Rovinj, Plitvice Lakes, Dugi Rat, Dubrovnik, Bari, Alberobello, Amalfi, Pompeii, Rome, Rimini MotoGP. Moto running great, no snow, Croatian roads fun very good.
Amalfi coast max 50kph avg speed, Pompeii-Rome autostrada 130-140 kph.
Added Wilbers fork springs and rear shock, max rates for two up loaded touring. Better than clapped out stock 23 yr old suspension.
Love to hear all your stories, input.
Met many BMW riders waiting for Dubrovnik-Bari ferry. Also one young SKorean on Honda SuperCub doing East Russia-Madrid transcontinental ride solo.
Charles, will there be one more Fandango in Durango?
Art & Molly outside Rome 10/9/2019
Sent from my iPhone
Sounds like a great Ride Art. I did some of those roads on 4 wheels 2 years ago  - some great scenery but it was mid summer and hot as hell quite honestly it was nice to get back into an air conditioned box..    I haven t seen the Amalfi coast yet but its on my bucket list.,

Pete Staniforth