Random Question

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun Aug 9 07:02:49 PDT 2020

I always assumed this was another term for gold bricker or dog f&%$r
(Canadian) some one who does nothing while others work.

 But
This appears to be a sport in Ohio.

.The participants steal a bunch of pumpkins just before Halloween roll
them down a steep hill.  Then use other stolen articles--kids, wading
pools recycle bins, to slide down the hill on the pumpkin guts.

What else is there to do in Ohio?

You can Google it Paul