Good to know..

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Aug 18 06:58:21 PDT 2020

Alex,

I agree with you on how hard the replacements are vs the originals.  My
original signals broke as well from age so I replaced them with new OEM, I
was afraid if I fell the aftermarket turn signals would not flex and would
break through the upper fairing.  Lots of Kawasaki models used the same
turn signal so spares are available on eBay.

Charles S.