Finally, all of my motorcycle's have been repaired.

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 21 16:52:58 PDT 2020

I had a pile of things on all my machines that needed to to be done. This year. The Yzf needed a shift shaft, to start the season. The GPZ needed carb boots and pilot jets as well as an elusive oil leak repaired. The FJR needed fork seals, the Ninja just needed some lighting I wanted added, and the W650 needed a new rear fender and a set of tires. Finally, everything is repaired. I kept my mrchanic/friend busy for the past few months. Ralph L Angelo Jr Author of Cool Stuff Http://RLAngeloJr.comSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.