Finally, all of my motorcycle's have been repaired. [GPz oil leak]

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Aug 24 13:38:32 PDT 2020

Left side is usually the shift shaft seal, it's an easy fix if you have a
dental pick.  The countershaft sprocket is harder as there is no lip behind
the seal and you can accidentally knock the seal into the cases.  Don't ask
me how I know this.  The easiest way to get the seal out is to drill a
small hole on either side of the seal and insert a sheet metal screw, then
just pull on both sides at the same time.  Use gasket sealer around the
edges of the seal and carefully tap the new one into place.

Right side is the counterbalancer, not hard as long as you mark the
position of the shaft and put it back in the same position.

Charles S.