BMW For sale

Art Johnson arthjohnson270 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 08:21:35 PST 2020

Thanks. Only 55,000 kms. Runs great on Fuchs super premio oil (€21/L) @Honda dealer service Marghera, Italy. OMG.
Got Givi trunk mount side rails from a Ducati Monster. And Givi side bags from a former lister in Ottawa.
When we are done riding Europe on it, plan to sell in Ireland, where its supposed to be easy for non-EU folks to buy a moto and ride in EU. Check out this site:

https://motofeirme.com/buying-and-selling/

Sent from my iPhone