Motorcycle Consumer News

Art Johnson arthjohnson270 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:56:15 PST 2020

Yeah, Cycle  articles like the hotrod  Ducati at Daytona, or my fav hopped up Honda CB500, bored to 600cc using stock CB750 pistons and sleeves. Did that!
Or degreeing cams on mid-80’s Gsxr750! That too.
Sorry to hear your fav mag done. CycleCanada has gone digital only.
EasyRiders? Gack.

Sent from my iPhone