Happy New Year!!!

Art Johnson arthjohnson270 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:22:13 PST 2020

Best to all for 2020.
The listers have helped me appreciate the GPz for its humble place as a durable competent ride.
Wilbers suspension, Givi sidebags, inline fuel filter, dyno numbers, valve shim kit sharing, all good ideas from the group.
Thanks to Euro members for places to see, Finale Ligure, Stelvio Pass, Gorge du Verdon, lots more to go.

Sent from my iPhone