Chain and sprockets

Bill Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Mon Aug 23 15:34:11 PDT 2021

Hey all,

Now, I know that many of you have put tons of miles on your GPz1100s, and more than a few of you no longer have your GPzs.  But, as I've been splitting my mileage across four motorcycles for the last 23 years, I've only now gotten to the point where I'm nearly out of spec on chain wear with 37,000 miles on the original equipment.

So having just experienced major sticker shock by looking up the prices for OEM replacement sprockets and chain @ $360 before tax, I'm looking for experience based opinions on where you high milers may have sourced high quality replacement parts with good success. Opine away and as always, TIA for your sage advice.

Bill in Yardley, PA
William K Denton
wkdenton at verizon.net
267-980-7788 cell