Travels

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Aug 25 13:53:28 PDT 2021

I sat down the other day and tried to remember all the places I've taken my
GPZ over the past nearly 25 years of ownership, it was interesting to say
the least.  I'd be interested in seeing where some of the other listers
have been, I know PED and a few others in Europe have had a lot of
interesting trips. Here's my list, I'm hoping to add three more states next
spring and ride from North Carolina to Daytona Beach:

USA
Colorado
Utah
Nevada
California
Oregon
Washington
Alaska
New Mexico
Wyoming
Montana
Idaho
Texas
Arkansas
Kansas
Nebraska
South Dakota  (Sturgis twice 22 years apart)
Missouri
Illinois
Kentucky
Tennessee