Travels

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Wed Aug 25 18:27:53 PDT 2021

Good to hear from you, Mr. Jim. I trust that you and the family are all well?

The weekend you hosted the GPZ list is still a very fond memory! I remember Charles on his rented Ducati.

My old Gal Geepers has been around, but hasn't been out much this year... Getting' too damn old (me not Her!)

Art in TO, Canada

Ontario
Quebec
Nova Scotia